top of page
Radon Testing

Radon can be found in any home, under any circumstances. It's an invisible radioactive gas that has no taste, smell or color. Over time, the uranium in rocks and soil decays and radon gas is released, which gas lets off radioactive particles. Because radon is a gas, it can enter buildings through openings or cracks in the foundation. Radon decays quickly, giving off tiny radioactive particles. When inhaled, these radioactive particles can damage the cells that line the lung. Long-term exposure to radon can lead to lung cancer, the only cancer proven to be associated with inhaling radon. According to the EPA and the American Cancer Institute, radon gas


exposure is the second leading cause of lunger cancer in the US.  The lower the radon level in your home, the lower your family’s risk of lung cancer. We test to ensure that acceptable levels of radon exist within your property, giving you the peace of mind to know you and your family aren't at risk.

bottom of page